BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm still alive.

And no, I'm not disappointed about what happened on Wednesday. Even if Wednesday is always the worst day of the week for me.

I'm happy for Kris. Especially since he admitted Adam should've won. That made me like him a bit more than before.

But I'm a bit hurt about something else. No, not about Clay Aiken's rant (which I absolutely HATE him for that now, and I will NEVER forgive him for) but something more personal. I don't really want to talk about it, but all I can tell you is that I need to find the one because I'm in love with two now (Neither is Adam L, in case you were wondering).

So that's why I'm feeling confused and a little depressed. But hopefully my cloudy skies will clear up someday and I will find the solution.

I'm buying Adam's album so I can help him rise to the top of the charts. Will you join me? :)

0 comments: