BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

I can hide it no longer

Yeah, I know. I've been hiding from the real issue...

ADAM WAS VOTED AT THE BOTTOM 2!!!!!!!! T^T

...and I can explain why.

Voters for Adam have been doing their usual thing every Tuesday since the season began. Well, that night for them, they took a lazy day and thought, "Oh, there's plenty of us. There's no way he could end up down the toilet."

And to their surprise that Wednesday night, it happened.

So, that gave us a little wake up call, right? RIGHT?

If Adam was voted off I would have been extremely angry with those lazy Adam fans.

So no matter what, from now on, no matter how many Adam fans there are, ALWAYS VOTE FOR ADAM. Don't let the chance slip away. Press the button and go.

The problem could have also been those dominating Kris and Allison fans. But I don't think that was the main issue.

Bye, and don't forget.

0 comments: