BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm avoiding the real issue again, aren't I?

...DANNY SHOULD NOT HAVE STAYED.
I HATE YOU DANNY GOKEY.
ALLISON DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO. Poor female Chris Daughtry. ;_;

oh well, we're probably all over it now that we know Adam still has hope. :D

In other news, Kamichan (my recent fandom) actually replied to my entries, so I feel like I'm getting to know him. And now I'm going to flail.


KAMICHAN REPLIED! KAMICHAN REPLIED! KAMICHAN REPLIED!


...I feel special. And quite biased. xD It's too bad you can't cross anything out like you can do on livejournal. Oh well.

Well, mI'm hosting a sleepover tonight, and Hannah's still not on Twitter when I am. I'm also getting a lot more croll friends. I might have to do a friend cut soon tho. ;_; ah well! At least lots of people flatter me with "You're awesome! You should go on my favorite buddies!" I thank all of you for doing that! You don't know how happy I get when I receive messages like those :)

Well, that's all...for now.

Bye bye~

0 comments: